← All news

Weekly GO Market Brief - Week 51, 2021

Monday, 27 December 2021

  Interactive charts, tables and graphics removed. Subscribers see full content

  • Market activity by volumes traded decreased by a quarter in Week 51. Trading focused almost exclusively on 2021 and 2022 vintages. 
  • Prices for most products remained stable throughout the week.
  • Nordic hydropower balance decreased by 1.2% in Week 50.

According to data from our data partners, as expected last week saw a significant decrease in market activity compared to the previous week with recorded transactions and traded volumes decreasing by 61% and 23% respectively compared to Week 50.

Traded volumes associated with the current year 2021 production accounted for a 82% share which could be attributed to market participants balancing their current year portfolios, while 2022 production volumes accounted for the rest with a 18% share. This shows that trading activity unsuprisingly&...

Interested in Green Certificate pricing, insights and analytics?

Contact us to get a free trial.