← All news

Commissioned GO-eligible RES plants in Scandinavia during November and December 2018

Tuesday, 19 February 2019

  Interactive charts, tables and graphics removed. Subscribers see full content

Norway

The following GO-eligible power plants were commissioned in Norway during November and December 2018:

  • Grytendal 6.35 MW / 21.3 GWh p.a.
  • Langedalselva 0.99 MW / 6.4 GWh p.a.
  • Tenneelva 3.4 MW / 10.3 GWh p.a.
  • Traudalen 0.99 MW / 7.0 GWh p.a.

Combined, the power plants have an installed capacity of 11.7 MW, resulting in an estimated annual production of 45 GWh.

Cumulative GO-eligible additions to installed capacity in Norway during 2018 amounted to 1.0 GW, with an expected annual production of 3.6 TWh. A total of 59% (590 MW) came from new hydropower plants, providing an estimated 2.1 TWh of electricity generation per year. The remaining 41% (416 MW) of installed capacity came from onshore wind with an estimated annual production of 1.5 TWh.

Total installed RES cap...

Interested in Green Certificate pricing, insights and analytics?

Contact us to get a free trial.